Blocked in Denbighshire

dark 'n stormy

Just been sat in the Ruthin Craft Centre cafe. Due to no 4G access I jumped on the free Denbighshire Wi-fi which visitors can pick up at various locations across the county. It won’t let you on to the Blue Moon web site see below. However I had no problem accessing RAWK and RedCafe (please forgive me).

I guess this must be the case for any visitors anywhere in Denbighshire using their free Wi-fi and trying to access Blue Moon.

Is this something you guys can sort? Does it happen elsewhere? Is it the title of the forum that’s the problem ‘Blue .....’?

Nothing Ric can do unfortunately. This site is in some block lists wrongly on some public wifi services. You would need to contact the provider of the wifi and raise a ticket/pm them.

Nothing Ric can do unfortunately. This site is in some block lists wrongly on some public wifi services. You would need to contact the provider of the wifi and raise a ticket/pm them.

Thanks TCIB. I forgot to quote the message. So should I contact the service desk and try and get us removed from the blocked list?

This is what the message said;

The site you are attempting to access has been blocked because it may contravene Denbighshire County Council policy for the use and monitoring of the internet & E-Mail. Denbighshire County Council regularly monitors Internet activity and unacceptable use may lead to disciplinary and/or criminal proceedings. For further advice or assistance please contact the ICT Service Desk on 01824 706299.

Thanks TCIB. I forgot to quote the message. So should I contact the service desk and try and get us removed from the blocked list?

The site you are attempting to access has been blocked because it may contravene Denbighshire County Council policy for the use and monitoring of the internet & E-Mail. Denbighshire County Council regularly monitors Internet activity and unacceptable use may lead to disciplinary and/or criminal proceedings. For further advice or assistance please contact the ICT Service Desk on 01824 706299.
Yes boss, if you give them the main forum url and explain the nature of the site hopefully someone will review it's status. I have no idea what their standards are but bluemoon being blocked is 100% an oversight/mistake. If they act on the information is anyones guess though. All you can do is try and see what happens boss.

And while you're there report rawk and ragcafe to get them blocked.

Agenda!

Plenty of blues in Denbighshire mate.

I am sure there are but probably not that many blues accessing rawk and rag caf in Denbighshire, it was only the
"And while you're there report rawk and ragcafe to get them blocked." line I was advising against not he unblocking of bluemoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.