Blocked ? MOD help please

stonerblue

Have i been locked out of the twat yaxley thread? Says i dont have permission to post in it?

scrasp that. seems whole thread's gone.

Last edited:
@stonerblue blue ,

you have been locked out of the yaxley thread because you left your web can on and posted the video of what you were upto on the aforementioned thread , now what you do with a can of chum and your labrapoodle is your own business in your own home, however to post such a video on a bluemoon thread is against the rules.

ps. where can I get a labrapoodle from :)

@stonerblue blue ,

you have been locked out of the yaxley thread because you left your web can on and posted the video of what you were upto on the aforementioned thread , now what you do with a can of chum and your labrapoodle is your own business in your own home, however to post such a video on a bluemoon thread is against the rules.

He will blame the wife for the Labrapoodle.

@stonerblue blue ,

It's a fucking Patterdale..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.