Blocking

Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
I think its time we got rid of this function,a few times ive seen "spats" between posters that end with some soft arse say "im blocking you" that's a cop out, and bluemoon will end up with no opinions or debates because every fucker has blocked every fucker else,have your argument agree to disagree, man up and move on.

I think its time we got rid of this function,a few times ive seen "spats" between posters that end with some soft arse say "im blocking you" that's a cop out, and bluemoon will end up with no opinions or debates because every fucker has blocked every fucker else,have your argument agree to disagree, man up and move on.
Reported..

Blocked ;-)

In principle, I agree it stymies debate but only when it’s reasonable debate. There are people/posters that argue just to argue, irrespective of topic.

For the latter, ignore works when mods are unable to keep flow moving IMHO

It always makes me laugh when people on here say they don’t like another poster or block them.

We are all just a collection of digits that make up a username on the internet, a small number of our views on a variety of random topics are discussed. But in reality we know next to nothing about each other. This isn’t real life. And while we are real people on the other side of our phones/computers, our internet usernames aren’t real people.

In real life, me and my mates disagree, argue, call each other cunts and really fucking mean it, some arguments have even almost lead to fist fights or have and we’ve had to split them up... then the next minute say to each other; “right, fuck that anyway, what you having to drink?”

One disagreement over one view of one topic doesn’t mean that people can’t still agree on many other things.

Too many big girl’s blouses in this world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.