Blocking

I have one person on ignore, not because he's a dick but because he started a thread that I got tired of seeing. This way I don't have to see the thread title. I will clear the blocked list once the thread is gone.
I am looking at installing an add-on that allows you to block specific threads (or even forums).

There is an add-on for the forum that enables users to block others in a similar way to Twitter - i.e. they can't see your content, and you can't see theirs. Might help sort some of the recurring problems we see in the political forum...
Oh please let me know if/when that goes live. I’ve never put anyone on block as I didn’t see the point (as they could always reply to you etc), but that sounds much better.

I had a brief go at meaningful stuff with drugs, politics, veganism and religion (never used, Tory voter, carnivore and cultural Anglican / borderline Agnostic) but it goes off time after time so I don’t bother.

The house selling advice I received was golden as was the support I got when I had a breakdown in March. It can be full moon on here sometimes but it’s generally alright.

I’ve met WW twice and he’s genuinely a nice man. As mentioned, I avoid the politics section but I imagine he likes upsetting the far left on there. Making them feel stupid, small and awkward is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.