Blocking

I dont know if anybody has blocked me, I certainly havent or would do it. You have to expect people at times lose the plot, show me someone who hasnt and I probably wouldn't like them. So in conclusion, you can all go fuck yourselves.
I blocked you when salmond was acquitted on the basis that if he didn't do it, it must have been you. I think that is more than fair.

I think its time we got rid of this function,a few times ive seen "spats" between posters that end with some soft arse say "im blocking you" that's a cop out, and bluemoon will end up with no opinions or debates because every fucker has blocked every fucker else,have your argument agree to disagree, man up and move on.

Agreed, blocking or ignoring and also for silly spats reporting is a mard arse way, if you cannot take an arguement, then don't start one.

Too many people like to get into silly ruts on here (particulary the sub forum) then whine like fuck when told to get fucked.

As long as discriminatary insults or slurs are not thrown, then nowt wrong woth a good slanging match.

Normally when I am fed up with a certain pointless arguement or point scoring on here I just say, I have no more time for this topic and drift off it.

Really I should call people acting like one, cunts more and tell them to fuck off, it would be a lot more cathartic

Last edited:
Disagree.

There’s one saddo that follows me around all day trying to WUM.

He’s not here for a proper debate so I just popped him on ignore and haven’t heard from him since.

Some do it too easily when someone disagrees with them but it is needed sometimes.

I blocked someone once when he called me a senile old c*nt. I unblocked him after 10 minutes when it occurred to me he might have a point.

Disagree.

There’s one saddo that follows me around all day trying to WUM.

He’s not here for a proper debate so I just popped him on ignore and haven’t heard from him since.

Some do it too easily when someone disagrees with them but it is needed sometimes.

Some people just post the same bollocks relentlessly. You can skim over it but the ignore function just tidies up the thread if you have zero intention of engaging with an individual. I have a small number on ignore and a number of others who i just scroll past so should just put them on ignore.

Some people just post the same bollocks relentlessly. You can skim over it but the ignore function just tidies up the thread if you have zero intention of engaging with an individual. I have a small number on ignore and a number of others who i just scroll past so should just put them on ignore.
There’s one idiot intent on abusing me as it stands, just had to report him and the threads gone.

If he doesn’t it again he’ll go on ignore as there’s no point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.