Bloody excited!

oldius

The season ahead promises much, though it will be hard to better what we had last year.

The return to fitness of Mendy; the settling of Laporte; the further integration of Diaz and Foden; the burgeoning confidence of John Stones and the maturing of the squad all suggest a positive season ahead. As someone raised in Swale's era City, I still can't quite get my head around it all!

In the summer of 2006 I was determined that we weren’t going to renew, until the club offered 4 interest-free payments. So I said to my lad, “We’ll give it one more season” and renewed, albeit reluctantly. The season was as bad, worse in fact, than I’d feared. I actually fell asleep at a game that season.

Now we’ve just come off a record-breaking, 100 point, 100+ goal season and I can’t wait because I think that we’ll see the full Pep-effect this season.

Hope Sergio's fired up and ready to make up for his World Cup disappointment too!

Let's give Chelski and Jorginho a footballing lesson, and get it off to a good start!

Hope Sergio's fired up and ready to make up for his World Cup disappointment too!

Let's give Chelski and Jorginho a footballing lesson, and get it off to a good start!

Im expecting a slightly below par start to be honest. It will take the England contingent a little while to get into top form, and i wouldnt be suprised if they're re a little bit stale after seven weeks almost constant football. Did any of the players get much of a break before linking with their countries?

Come the end of September, I think we'll be back up to standard.

It will be unlikely we’ll beat the 100 points next season (or ever) but that doesn’t mean the team won’t improve and the football get even better

Champions league success is the big hope next season

Im expecting a slightly below par start to be honest. It will take the England contingent a little while to get into top form, and i wouldnt be suprised if they're re a little bit stale after seven weeks almost constant football. Did any of the players get much of a break before linking with their countries?

Come the end of September, I think we'll be back up to standard.

Its a tough first game but we always come out of the blocks flying. Even without the England, France, Belgium contingent we still a ridiculously strong starting 11 on the opening day.

Ederson
Danilo Laporte Otamendi zinchenko
Fernandiniho
Gundogan Silva
Mahrez Aguero Sane

Its a tough first game but we always come out of the blocks flying. Even without the England, France, Belgium contingent we still a ridiculously strong starting 11 on the opening day.

Ederson
Danilo Laporte Otamendi zinchenko
Fernandiniho
Gundogan Silva
Mahrez Aguero Sane

i'd be surprised if mendy isn't involved, he's been virtually on holiday for weeks, i'd add foden and diaz into the mix as well

We're highly unlikely to match last season re. points and goals. But I'm not too concerned about that. Push hard to retain the PL, and give the CL a right good go. Go out and entertain the great unwashed, and show them how football should be played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.