Bloody excited!

Just Mahrez is insufficient. One more signing minimum. It’ll be tougher.
"Just Mahrez". Mahrez is an outstanding player up there with De Bruyne. That signing alone should send a wave of fear through the Premier League.

Its a tough first game but we always come out of the blocks flying. Even without the England, France, Belgium contingent we still a ridiculously strong starting 11 on the opening day.

Ederson
Danilo Laporte Otamendi zinchenko
Fernandiniho
Gundogan Silva
Mahrez Aguero Sane
Cant see Danilo playing as hes injured and Zinc coyld of left by then

"Just Mahrez". Mahrez is an outstanding player up there with De Bruyne. That signing alone should send a wave of fear through the Premier League.
We could only dream of signings of that quality not so long ago.

Yeah, but when Mahrez is playing. One of Sterling/Sane isn't. Mahrez is great but he is an addition to a position where we already have some very good options. DM is by far our most vulnerable position.

Yeah, but when Mahrez is playing. One of Sterling/Sane isn't. Mahrez is great but he is an addition to a position where we already have some very good options. DM is by far our most vulnerable position.

With the addition of Mahrez, I would not be surprised to see Kev acting as the pivot. Bernardo could be more central with Mahrez on the right or vice-versa. We have tremendous flexibility so I am not worried about singular positions whatsoever.

With the addition of Mahrez, I would not be surprised to see Kev acting as the pivot. Bernardo could be more central with Mahrez on the right or vice-versa. We have tremendous flexibility so I am not worried about singular positions whatsoever.
City are still a developing side. I like the fact that we have players who can play a number of positions eg Delph and KDB. That is a great asset.

Young players like Stones, Sterling and Bernardo Silva may develop unexpectedly.

Imagine if Mendy has the same impact Walker did last season! Walker and Mendy on the flanks with mahrez and Sane. Or maybe we'll be so strong on the flanks that we'll flood the midfield. As you say we have tremendous tactical flexibility. We also have Diaz and Foden. They maybe vital. After a title winning season young blood maybe what's required to galvanise the side.

Commitment will be decisive. if we have the same desire as last season we'll walk it. That is the only question mark.

“Fear”?! Ronaldo to Juve is a signing. Bale anywhere is a signing. Mbappe anywhere is a signing.

Sterling starts over Mahrez. It’s gold taps before the plumbing again. We need one more in central midfield minimum.

A wave of fear... My goodness do I hope you’re joking!

“Fear”?! Ronaldo to Juve is a signing. Bale anywhere is a signing. Mbappe anywhere is a signing.

Sterling starts over Mahrez. It’s gold taps before the plumbing again. We need one more in central midfield minimum.

A wave of fear... My goodness do I hope you’re joking!
You should be fearful. Mahrez is a phenomenally good footballer who is capable of winning POTY again at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.