Blossoms - M.E.N. Arena Saturday 18th September.

Girly pop music, don’t like their songs or their style.

I don’t get em at all, me.

Saw them in Munich November 2018, I'm an old punk loving music fan but thought they were great live, only about 400 there at a Witchwood type of venue, met a Blue on the train there. German girl asked Mrs H if she was the mother of one of the band, cheeky fucker, she's old enough to to be the Grandma.

What a concert. Absolutely fantastic show, what a setlist.

Brilliant live, they had the crowd in the palm of their hands, thought they might have done another encore but half ten off they went.

Walked past Josh on our way to the match, we went up the canal path route out of town and he just breezed past.

Great day all round, apart from the result of the footy.

What a concert. Absolutely fantastic show, what a setlist.

Brilliant live, they had the crowd in the palm of their hands, thought they might have done another encore but half ten off they went.

Walked past Josh on our way to the match, we went up the canal path route out of town and he just breezed past.

Great day all round, apart from the result of the footy.

That little Blue Monday moment was well naughty.

Top night.

That little Blue Monday moment was well naughty.

Top night.
The intro of don't you want me baby before they came on was fab, from that moment the crowd was up and then the crowd singing half the world away had the hairs on my neck stand up.
You could feel the energy from the crowd and I've not felt that at a concert for a long while.

The intro of don't you want me baby before they came on was fab, from that moment the crowd was up and then the crowd singing half the world away had the hairs on my neck stand up.
You could feel the energy from the crowd and I've not felt that at a concert for a long while.

I agree mate. Best gig I've been to in a long time. They played the game really, really well on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.