Blue Alliance Fans Survey - Improving The Atmosphere

good that we are finally talking about this and improving the atmosphere, good for both the fans and the players, but relocating the away fans is not the solution because then we would have nobody to sing to

LoveCity said:
The Richard Wright song needs more of an airing, it's hilarious and catchy, could be this year's Balotelli song. :)

If only he would be on the pitch to hear it

With regard to an image coming up on the score board and people not seeing it I for one am always glancing at the score board plus you would pick up stuff like this with you perreferral vision also only one out of a group that's waiting would need to see it the others would catch on as soon as the one (or more likely more) started singing
Also I think that once the rest of the ground catch on to what's happening other parts of the ground will want in on it especially the kids
Personally can not see a reason not to try something along these lines what have we got to lose ? not an atmosphere that's for sure :)

Things like havin stuff flash up on the screen and people with magephones is a no no for me. We would get the piss ripped out of us. Sunderland game was good. I was in 109 and there was a select few spread around the block that sang loud and others quickly joined in. Thats all we need. A few small groups of lads spread around the singers and south stand that will sing together and everyone else will join in. We need a few from singers and south stand to keep an eye on eachothers blocks so we can sing at the same time. We done this on sat. Looked over at the south stand, listened to what they were singin and join in with them in time. Sounded great and can work a treat if its done more often.

On a side note, the showtec fookers are really gettin on the backs of 109. Couple of bitches tellin everyone to sit down constantly throughout the game. Thankfully it got to my row and everyone refused to sit. A guy infront of me was singled our for some reason and harassed throughout the first half until he decided to move for the second. People at the front just need to refuse to sit when told as it acts like a wave and each row sits after the next.

in my opinion, drums, megaphones, signals on screens etc.. are a big no no for me, all we need is people willing to sing and everyone else to join in. Displays are normally good for creating an atmosphere like at the end of last season

masterwig said:
Can't say I'd heard it from up in the gods. Anyway, the video certainly helped spread the chant.

blue alliance have used social media - ie filming ourselves to spread chants ie on youtube, that's definitely one of the ways forward

we were given a good quality flipcam off the club to help with that and by our own admission it needs to be used a lot more. people end up getting pissed and can't be arsed

BlueHalli said:
Things like havin stuff flash up on the screen and people with magephones is a no no for me. We would get the piss ripped out of us. Sunderland game was good. I was in 109 and there was a select few spread around the block that sang loud and others quickly joined in. Thats all we need. A few small groups of lads spread around the singers and south stand that will sing together and everyone else will join in. We need a few from singers and south stand to keep an eye on eachothers blocks so we can sing at the same time. We done this on sat. Looked over at the south stand, listened to what they were singin and join in with them in time. Sounded great and can work a treat if its done more often.

On a side note, the showtec fookers are really gettin on the backs of 109. Couple of bitches tellin everyone to sit down constantly throughout the game. Thankfully it got to my row and everyone refused to sit. A guy infront of me was singled our for some reason and harassed throughout the first half until he decided to move for the second. People at the front just need to refuse to sit when told as it acts like a wave and each row sits after the next.

ahhh ! so you can hear us !!! 109 is an important block, when it was standing the noise was better as 109 can pick up ss better than 110 and 111. we had peter fletcher down at our meetings, he explained he has to act because council complains about standing - we could lose the safety certificate - even though he feels standing can be achieved safely (ie safestanding) himself, he was due to come along again on 16th sep but he had a death in the family

but yeah i look over at 111 and see what they are singing whilst everyone esle is looking directly at the pitch. what we will do is contact some of the people on your side of the ground and ask to work together with us, cos we cannot do it on our own. moving blocks isn't on the agenda, we are stuck with 2 singing blocks but we can treat it as 1 area, ie same displays in both ends, same chants from both ends

we got an early goal on saturday, it may well have been flat otherwise.
ground was half full when teams came out. we have done it a few times where pile up en masse at the back of 117 and get in early. we can ask the club to fund x y and z but ultimately it's about us doing things in all areas of the ground and being organised so we get in the ground 10 minutes before kick off every home game. that's how we change attitudes

Still waiting for a get together to discuss ultras / better atmosphere.... Anything sorted ?

trevorriley said:
Still waiting for a get together to discuss ultras / better atmosphere.... Anything sorted ?

i got your email and that's great but firstly probably feed a resume of peoples views into the club tomorrow then see where we are

whyalwayste asked if tba would pop down to the eds

as i put in the dm to ste anyone who is trying to do something positive gets our best wishes, we've been criticised ourselves on here for years so the one thing we're not gonna do is criticise anyone else for showing some initiative

however get yourselves organised first - we're meeting on 27th before swansea at the waldorf, why not drop in. a lot of the leadership won't be there - 2 or 3 are away but there will be some issues to talk about, and you can see how we work and organise - it's 2 til 4 in the waldorf pub, introduce yourself to felix at the end and run though what you have organised

with all due respect, we're at a different level at the minute but that doesn't mean we wouldn't or couldn't work together at some point

we're an official branch of the MCFC supporters club, we take fans to all games home and away and in europe. we pay subscriptions to MCFC itself and we took 150 to newcastle, 150 to the comm shield, taking a coach to ajax, these things take organisation and lots of hard work, if you lot joined with us, you might find you could achieve your aims quicker because we could direct funding to projects from ourselves and via the club. we also have a lot of the hardcore singers within our ranks , the people who go everywhere so we have a group that know each other already through the away games built over years - if you go away games regularly you might find you know some of the faces.

we are growing at a rate where we would be able to implement a lot of things that everyone want to see happen. to make things happen it costs money, hundreds, thousands of pounds.

i would say you come and see us on the 27th, have a chat with fe and the boys, we can let our members know about the event on the 8th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.