blue cars

My Clio was blue, my current Focus is blue and in September my next Focus or Golf will be blue or it won't be red at least.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Why isn't there any blue three wheelers anymore?

I think they were considered unsafe and the government started giving disabled people grants towards a normal car instead.

Always remember as a kid, there used to be hundreds of them lined up opposite Stretford train station.

tidyman said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Why isn't there any blue three wheelers anymore?

I think they were considered unsafe and the government started giving disabled people grants towards a normal car instead.

Always remember as a kid, there used to be hundreds of them lined up opposite Stretford train station.
I remember seeing somewhere near stretty arndale where loads of these were parked up.

Must've been their graveyard.

From memory of jumping out the way of them in Platt fields park they certainly were unsafe! These scooters nowadays are not much better. Like quiet eggy farts they're silent but deadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.