Blue moon online poker club - first game March 30th 9PM

Missed last weeks but I'll have a bit of this tonight, do we know if we can play on phone or ipads or is it only laptops / desktops?

A few last week had this problem, it seems you can only play Home Games with friends on laptops/desktops. I had a quick look around and it's the same with other companies unfortunately.

too late for me guys. maybe an afternoon one if this drags on?

Yeah sure. I only put it at this time as someone earlier in the thread mentioned they were working until 8:30pm. See if we can get the numbers and keep it going. We could do one at a weekend, it's not like we're going to clash with the football. Be good to have Bill aka the cash machine, at the the table.

Registered, but can I check the time - says 9pm?

Yeah, it's set up for 9pm. I can move it in future it it will attract more players. We've had a few more join the club this week, so are now up to 8.

People enter the tournament last minute so not sure on how many we'll have for tonight.

Yeah, it's set up for 9pm. I can move it in future it it will attract more players. We've had a few more join the club this week, so are now up to 8.

People enter the tournament last minute so not sure on how many we'll have for tonight.
Sorry thought I was 8:30! I’ll be there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.