Blue moon online poker club - first game March 30th 9PM

Manchester la la la la

How to join the club below
First game March 30th 9pm

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.<br><br>- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.uk<br>- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab<br>- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button<br>- Enter my Club ID number: 3285890<br>- Enter my Invitation Code: 93201305<br><br>That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.<br><br>If you want to find out more, visit <a href="pokerstarsuk://resolve/0/home-games-intro">our Home Games page</a>.

Hi guys

Quite some few years back we used to have a weekly poker game on pokerstars. If I remember rightly it was a $6.75 buy in with every player you knocked out you got his $1.25 bounty.

Used to be a right giggle. Had a read of the old thread just now.

So started this thread to see if anyone fancies a cheap and cheerful weekly game on a Thursday night on pokerstars. If there is enough interest and the old regs fancy it shall we resume?

Last edited:
Hi guys

Quite some few years back we used to have a weekly poker game on pokerstars. If I remember rightly it was a $6.75 buy in with every player you knocked out you got his $1.25 bounty.

Used to be a right giggle. Had a read of the old thread just now.

So started this thread to see if anyone fancies a cheap and cheerful weekly game on a Thursday night on pokerstars. If there is enough interest and the old regs fancy it shall we resume?
I’m definitely in, won a 400 plus entry event once, made myself a target already, I was called Fookfish.

I used to play in this back in the day. It started off pretty well and we’d have enough players to have a few tables on the go. It slowly dwindled to the point it wasn’t worth it anymore.

I’d play again if I’m free. I don’t really play anymore so I might have to have a few practice games to get myself back into it!

Throw me an invite, I'd be up for it.
I think my account on there is still active. Name on there is 1ofthegr8s

Would anyone be up for a this. Now seems like a good a time as any to try and get it going again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.