Blue moon online poker club - first game March 30th 9PM

Hi guys

Quite some few years back we used to have a weekly poker game on pokerstars. If I remember rightly it was a $6.75 buy in with every player you knocked out you got his $1.25 bounty.

Used to be a right giggle. Had a read of the old thread just now.

So started this thread to see if anyone fancies a cheap and cheerful weekly game on a Thursday night on pokerstars. If there is enough interest and the old regs fancy it shall we resume?

How do the winnings work? Why $1.25 for knocking someone out?

Do you not just get chips worth your money and build your winnings that way?

I've set up a tournament for Monday 30th at 9pm. Hopefully that'll give a few others time to see the thread.

It's set up with the same structure as we used to play. That is $6.75 to enter, with $5 going in he prize pot. $1.25 bounty on each player. (and $.50 fee) So if you knock a player out the tournament you get their $1.25 bounty. Prize structure depends how many turn up I guess.

Here is how to join the club, you should hopefully see the tournament in there.

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.<br><br>- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.uk<br>- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab<br>- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button<br>- Enter my Club ID number: 3285890<br>- Enter my Invitation Code: 93201305<br><br>That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.<br><br>If you want to find out more, visit <a href="pokerstarsuk://resolve/0/home-games-intro">our Home Games page</a>.

We'll see how the first one goes and can change it depending on what people think.

How do the winnings work? Why $1.25 for knocking someone out?

Do you not just get chips worth your money and build your winnings that way?

You you get $1.25 for knocking someone out. The rest of it just runs like a normal tournament would. So you start off with your chips and obviously try and win chips of other players. The last person left wins the tournament. If there are more players then the prize pool is bigger, so you might win some $ for coming second or third etc.

@Manchester la la la la can you change the tread title please mate so it has the tournament time on it?

I've set up a tournament for Monday 30th at 9pm. Hopefully that'll give a few others time to see the thread.

It's set up with the same structure as we used to play. That is $6.75 to enter, with $5 going in he prize pot. $1.25 bounty on each player. (and $.50 fee) So if you knock a player out the tournament you get their $1.25 bounty. Prize structure depends how many turn up I guess.

Here is how to join the club, you should hopefully see the tournament in there.

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.<br><br>- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.uk<br>- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab<br>- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button<br>- Enter my Club ID number: 3285890<br>- Enter my Invitation Code: 93201305<br><br>That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.<br><br>If you want to find out more, visit <a href="pokerstarsuk://resolve/0/home-games-intro">our Home Games page</a>.

We'll see how the first one goes and can change it depending on what people think.
Great stuff!

You you get $1.25 for knocking someone out. The rest of it just runs like a normal tournament would. So you start off with your chips and obviously try and win chips of other players. The last person left wins the tournament. If there are more players then the prize pool is bigger, so you might win some $ for coming second or third etc.

@Manchester la la la la can you change the tread title please mate so it has the tournament time on it?
Will do pal I'll probably play too :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.