Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 24 - RobMCFC – Primary and Secondary Colours (pg 412)

First song that popped into my head is Jude Law and a Semester Abroad, although that's probably as loose as the reference gets.

Fyi Dixie Chicks are now called (just) The Chicks. Don't think they wrote a song called about the reaction to their name change though.

Yeah, that was just muscle memory on my part. Apparently their name change wasn't met with the same ire the Bush comments were, presumably because the kind of people who would have got upset with it had long since abandoned them for being woke 'anti-american' etc.

Lots of rap on my preliminary longlist.

Wonder if anyone will go with judas priest

Lots of rap on my preliminary longlist.

Wonder if anyone will go with judas priest

There's probably some overlap with my longlist and I am hopeful a couple of rap / hip hop tracks spring up at some point.

To your point there's a few metal classics that fit the bill too.

*Fabulous shoehorn time alert*

First song choice is...

Condemnation - Depeche Mode

I'll even chuck in a live performance, I'm so nice!

Can we assume that tomorrow's liberal interpretation of the theme will involve you nominating "Mercy In You" by...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.