Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 24 - RobMCFC – Primary and Secondary Colours (pg 412)

Even if you are not a subscriber you can still play the playlist posted if it is linked to here.
It might play on shuffle rather than the order posted but that’s not such a big deal for circa songs or 40 minutes of music.
As a none-Spotify subscriber, it allows me to listen to 30 seconds of each song in a link.

As a none-Spotify subscriber, it allows me to listen to 30 seconds of each song in a link.
You can register without paying for the service. You get public access which allows you play albums on shuffle as far as I know.
I stopped paying for the service but all my playlist history is still there. I can still access it.

You can register without paying for the service. You get public access which allows you play albums on shuffle as far as I know.
I stopped paying for the service but all my playlist history is still there. I can still access it.
Ah didn’t know that.

Can somebody do an idiot's guide for posting a Spotify playlist on to Blue Moon.
I'm assuming that you can just create a playlist and "share" it by saying: "search for "MyGreenBanana" or whatever on Spotify.

Benny Boy here’s one you did earlier.

Have you seen how many profiles there are named "BennyBoy" on Spotify?

I don't know what's happened, but Spotify has just gone mad on my iPad, playing random snippets of songs and jumping around between albums. This happened after I searched for "bennyboy" !!!!!

I'm assuming that you can just create a playlist and "share" it by saying: "search for "MyGreenBanana" or whatever on Spotify.

Have you seen how many profiles there are named "BennyBoy" on Spotify?

I don't know what's happened, but Spotify has just gone mad on my iPad, playing random snippets of songs and jumping around between albums. This happened after I searched for "bennyboy" !!!!!
No. That actually is BennyBoys playlist from the last time we did something like this.
I saved it and the link I’ve put up is to a playlist in my library.
It should play directly from the link.

If you go into the link, does it not give you the option to play within Spotify.
If it does. Take that option.
I think it gives you access to the link for 7 days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.