Blue Moon Podcast #9 - Christmas Special

good stuff but what about a weekly one rarther than every bluemoon....

This is the first time i've listend to the podcast and i've got to say the first half was great really professional and well done. The second half i ended up turning off though, seriously the guy yapping on his own might of raised some good points. It was just boring as fuck to listen to.

Dobsy87 said:
bluejase said:
the mpenza question at the end. DICKOV?!?!?!!?

lol, the clues were of radio commentary with the name of a striker bleeped out.

yeh i know mate, i was just trying to figure out how he came up with Dickov!

Challenger1978 said:
This is the first time i've listend to the podcast and i've got to say the first half was great really professional and well done. The second half i ended up turning off though, seriously the guy yapping on his own might of raised some good points. It was just boring as fuck to listen to.

Funny, he's my favourite part of every show.

Damocles said:
Challenger1978 said:

Funny, he's my favourite part of every show.

Best part of the show for me too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.