Blue Moon Rising "Stars"

Trigger

Seeking out RAGS and then putting them out of thei
Were guests tonight at "Blues in Bandit Country" OSC meeting and were top b*llox, proper blues, down to earth, who did not know exactly what to expect from film.

They did not have a clue what finished article would end up like, and refused to film after defeats, especially Spuds!

Any other City Supporters Club I would advise you ask them along ;)

Trigger said:
Were guests tonight at "Blues in Bandit Country" OSC meeting and were top b*llox, proper blues, down to earth, who did not know exactly what to expect from film.

They did not have a clue what finished article would end up like, and refused to film after defeats, especially Spuds!

Shame I missed it Trigger, I was looking forward to it. Will be at the next meeting though.

Alex Williams MBE was Guest at Bredbury so I went to see him, sorry.

any film critics out there let me know how the film is.
i see the dvd's due for release in a couple of weeks through the website.
early xmas pressie perhaps.
(you taking note mrs CITYBHOY)

marks out of 10 please.
thanks.

Erm, what was that they filmed then when they were on the coach ater the United semi final at Old Trafford then?
Trigger said:

TTTCITYBHOY said:
any film critics out there let me know how the film is.
i see the dvd's due for release in a couple of weeks through the website.
early xmas pressie perhaps.
(you taking note mrs CITYBHOY)

marks out of 10 please.
thanks.

went watch it at printworks and ide give it 7/10.

the parts with the rags winds me up to much.

Roger Ringpiece said:
Erm, what was that they filmed then when they were on the coach ater the United semi final at Old Trafford then?
Trigger said:

They didnt film us on the coach after the derby.

Had a cracking night last night, feeling the effects a bit today though! Thanks to all at the Stretford supporters club for your hospitality.

True_Blue69 said:
Roger Ringpiece said:

Had a cracking night last night, feeling the effects a bit today though! Thanks to all at the Stretford supporters club for your hospitality.

Please to hear you enjoyed it, apologies for Jezza (our village idiot!) as you may have guessed ;)

Tim (guy in De Jong shirt)

Trigger said:
True_Blue69 said:

Please to hear you enjoyed it, apologies for Jezza (our village idiot!) as you may have guessed ;)

Tim (guy in De Jong shirt)

Thought it was you, remembered you saying you were a steward last night. Got a decent bunch down there, will definitely be coming back for a few beers one night. He is a character that Jezza, bet away trips are never dull with him around!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.