Blue Moon T Shirts?

bluecore

Probably a daft question but where can you get the Blue Moon T Shirts like the ones on the Doves youtube clip. IE with just a pic of a blue moon - thought they were official but nowt on the site and can't see them on here.

Haven't seen any on sale around Leeds either!

Help appreciated

I saw a guy walking round the arndale with one on, so they must be being sold somewhere!

I don't know if this has been done before but how about someone with access to TShirt printing facilities offers Bluemoon website Tshirts. They could have 100% Bluemoon on the front and backprint with your Username, date joined, Number of posts and Location as it was the day you ordered the Tshirt. We'd all be able to spot each other at Shambles meetings etc and it would be quality to be wearing it in a few years time looking back to when you only had 200 posts or whatever. I'd pay 10 - 15 quid for one (not sure if that's enough of a profit margin on a custom tshirt though?)

I don't have the balls to face the ridicule wearing a shirt with a post count on would bring.

PaleBlue said:
I don't know if this has been done before but how about someone with access to TShirt printing facilities offers Bluemoon website Tshirts. They could have 100% Bluemoon on the front and backprint with your Username, date joined, Number of posts and Location as it was the day you ordered the Tshirt. We'd all be able to spot each other at Shambles meetings etc and it would be quality to be wearing it in a few years time looking back to when you only had 200 posts or whatever. I'd pay 10 - 15 quid for one (not sure if that's enough of a profit margin on a custom tshirt though?)

haha good idea. although my name would probably be a SWP jobbie going down the shoulders!!

Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
PaleBlue said:

haha good idea. although my name would probably be a SWP jobbie going down the shoulders!!

I've PM'd Ric to see if there'd be any copyright issues (cheers Cheesy)

ric had some made years ago, i bought a couple but they did'nt do whale size so could'nt wear them, ended up giving them to jess as pyjamas/night wear.i would buy more if they would do XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL.

Thanks all, not just me then.

Thing is the doves were given them on that youtube clip when they were given the new strip so I assumed they were from Umbro.

There's at least 3 shirts out there, but just 3???

Think I'll look at getting one produced myself if a source isn't discovered, after all a pic of a blue moon is just a pic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.