Blue Moon Top 100 Bands Artists - Full List of Artists (pg 287)

View attachment 32655

All together now: “Oh sit down, oh sit down. Sit down next to me.” And if you could just shut up as well, lads? Anybody else get fed up of groups of beer-swilling loudmouths singing this chorus at every event in the early 90s? Anyway, I was surprised at how popular James were in this vote, which just goes to show you how far my finger is away from the pulse. (Apologies to James fans, but I really don’t like that song).

To show why james are liked by so many you could have chose tonnes of songs better than sit down to post, think it is a bit disingenerous this time As it seems it is used to knock their worth in the top 20

Wheres your christmas spirit ;-)

Seen them Live 5 times and never disapointed, do a wide range from earliest stuff to newest and not just all the hits, to appease post gold mother fans

They weren’t in my top 15 but I’d rank them as one of the best British bands from the 90s. I certainly prefer them to Oasis.

“Born of Frustration”, “Next Lover” and “Laid” are tunes. Their cover version of Velvet Underground’s “Sunday Morning” is also amazing.

View attachment 32655

All together now: “Oh sit down, oh sit down. Sit down next to me.” And if you could just shut up as well, lads? Anybody else get fed up of groups of beer-swilling loudmouths singing this chorus at every event in the early 90s? Anyway, I was surprised at how popular James were in this vote, which just goes to show you how far my finger is away from the pulse. (Apologies to James fans, but I really don’t like that song).

I absolutely cannot stand that song - Born of frustration would have been my pick Robbo. ;-)

Great work either way matey...........

Brilliant band and so glad they're so high up in the list. All the colour of you is my favourite album released this year.

View attachment 32655

Merry Xmas Pop Pickers.

Another band I've never been tempted to investigate or invest in.

Not really my thing but just saw this on Twitter, might be a good one particularly for anyone who’s a Bowie fan

There’s a star man playing on the right .. his name is Jarrod Bowen and he’s fuckin dynamite ⚒

To show why james are liked by so many you could have chose tonnes of songs better than sit down to post, think it is a bit disingenerous this time As it seems it is used to knock their worth in the top 20

Wheres your christmas spirit ;-)

Seen them Live 5 times and never disapointed, do a wide range from earliest stuff to newest and not just all the hits, to appease post gold mother fans

Totally agree. Consider myself a casual fan or theirs but seen them 4 or 5 times. Their live sets are really varied with obscure stuff mixing with the hits. I love "Getting away with it", "Sometimes", "Curse Curse" (which randomly namechecks Messi), but my personal favourite is "Moving On". It never fails to bring a tear to my eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.