Blue Moon Top 100 Bands Artists - Full List of Artists (pg 287)

No sir, Steely Dan and Dylan would be shoved out, and Rush would be 20th.
Correct just noticed that and was about to correct it.

Interesting to see the shift in numbers if it was on votes alone not points, think the verve drop the most and the hardly known Sleafords rise 33 places :-)

Also @RobMCFC has done a brilliant job with this poll and should be comended for his effort to do this and healthy and fun music debate it has brought.

Last edited:
Interesting reply Denis.
Had Rob kept the Top 32 to himself then had a straight elimination like the FACup then the result would have been different.
E.g would Nick Cave have knocked out The Smiths if more people dislike the Smiths than like them ?
Feck does that make sense ? But it can turn into a who you dislike the most contest in some ways
I was toying with something like this and I think that would be a good format for “Least favourite band”

This issue with this approach is for every tie, you’d have to wait for 67 people to cast their vote! Now THAT would be a lot of tedious work.

That lot at Number 2?

k7QWTWH.png
You should have intervened at an earlier stage............ ;-)

I was toying with something like this and I think that would be a good format for “Least favourite band”

This issue with this approach is for every tie, you’d have to wait for 67 people to cast their vote! Now THAT would be a lot of tedious work.
Couldn't it be done as a poll for each round with 24 hours to vote?

I am open to ideas for the format for Top Female Artist.
Is Top 15 a bit much ?
Do we do a similar score system to the bands ?
1st - 5 points
2nd -4pts
3rd -3pts
4-6th -2pts
7-10th -1pt
Or 10 pts first down to one for 10th.
Anyway I think Top Ten is sufficient unless you are @OB1

Nice one @RobMCFC . Fantastic work. I'm happy with the top 100. I know there are a few acts missing, and maybe the order could be different, but...that's the way these things work. We could maybe vote for an alternative list of acts that SHOULD have been there. Might be too broad, though.
Only two of my choices didn't make it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.