Trouble at the derby in Block 131

How old was the twat who did it? It amazes me how many of the most aggressive ones are older. What a sad life. Hopefully they have footage and he gets arrested. the stewarding and police response in SS3 was a fucking joke yesterday.
What caused it?

Been off this site all day so apologies if already discussed. Laying a patio is very therapeutic when handling defeat, lost the end of my rubber mallet quite a few times.

Don't know, I am guessing differing opinions. What followed was dreadful, not only for the poor bugger involved, but everyone caught in the whirlwind. One teenage girl steward on duty patrolling the stairs. The altercation seemed to last an eternity, it was sickening

Don't know, I am guessing differing opinions. What followed was dreadful, not only for the poor bugger involved, but everyone caught in the whirlwind. One teenage girl steward on duty patrolling the stairs. The altercation seemed to last an eternity, it was sickening
Fighting over a game of football, I'll never understand it. Hope the victim is okay.

The chap assaulted in 317 has been a blue for 50 years, he has posted on Facebook, that he left hospital at 2am. I can honestly say it was the most vicious attack I have ever seen in over 40 years of watching City. Hope the perpetrator is sentenced to time inside.

Me and my 14 year old son got caught up in it mate, it was awful.

I was about 4 rows Infront. Happened pretty much as soon as it went 0-2. Certainly didn't seem as though it was one person at fault and punches etc looked like they were being thrown from both sides. Slightly surreal watching grown men totally embarrass themselves literally tumbling down rows of seats taking whoever was in their path with them. Add to that the number of fuckwits egging them on and genuinely enjoying it. One idiot a couple of rows infront commented that it was "educational" for their kids to see this.

The chap assaulted in 317 has been a blue for 50 years, he has posted on Facebook, that he left hospital at 2am. I can honestly say it was the most vicious attack I have ever seen in over 40 years of watching City. Hope the perpetrator is sentenced to time inside.

I was in 317 fairly near I thought it was a utd fan , cant believe it was blue on blue, couldnt really see but knew the was a fight as it was only about 20 yds away. I hope the chap is ok.
The atmosphere did seem more on edge than normal.

I knew it was going to kick off more than usual by the hordes chucking stuff up their beak in Mary D's 2 hours before kickoff.

Blues fighting with, and/or having huge rows with other Blues in 114/115 in the last 20 minutes, and plenty of wankers chucking coins over into the united fans section upon the final whistle. Some of whom may have wandered over from 116 or further.

Nasty atmospheres I don't mind, it can help drive the team on, but I've rarely in the last 20 years seen it as bad as yesterday.

If yesterday was the worse it has been for 20 years then we have really moved on in football violence terms

Progress has been made.

Used to be a whole lot worse

I didn't see a spot of bother yesterday. I guess it is the luck of draw where you are sat but the Prem should knock the 5.30pm kick offs for Derby games on the head. It doesn't help if there are rag gobsites in the City end celebrating goals but the Blue on Blue trouble seems to have been over the top (based on what I've read here).

I go to the Rugby League challenge cup final at Wembley most years and I always see isolated fights (off the pitch). This contrasts with the rest of the games throughout the season when I very rarely to see any trouble (although it has kicked off at the Grand Final at OT). The many thousands on the pop all day increase the risk of trouble, even if its only a small minority who end up fighting. I love a drink btw.

I didn't see a spot of bother yesterday. I guess it is the luck of draw where you are sat but the Prem should knock the 5.30pm kick offs for Derby games on the head. It doesn't help if there are rag gobsites in the City end celebrating goals but the Blue on Blue trouble seems to have been over the top (based on what I've read here).

I go to the Rugby League challenge cup final at Wembley most years and I always see isolated fights (off the pitch). This contrasts with the rest of the games throughout the season when I very rarely to see any trouble (although it has kicked off at the Grand Final at OT). The many thousands on the pop all day increase the risk of trouble, even if its only a small minority who end up fighting. I love a drink btw.
no one would start on you mate...trust me

Some can handle the booze some cant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.