Blue Pubs In Town

Peveril Of The Peak is rag centric. To the point when she wouldn't open on Saturdays City were at home.
I was almost barred for telling the landlady it was good to see she had a picture of a City player on the wall .... Matt Busby.

Peveril Of The Peak is rag centric. To the point when she wouldn't open on Saturdays City were at home.
I was almost barred for telling the landlady it was good to see she had a picture of a City player on the wall .... Matt Busby.
Arguably the best pint of Guinness in Town though. Another pub I go in a lot

The pubs around Deansgate and Portland Street are definitely the Rag areas in Town. A number of the pubs on these two streets have red landlords, lots of United stuff on the walls with nothing City related (Nags Head and Grey Horse have United stuff everywhere and the Abercrombie has a United room in the back, as well as other pubs like them), and lots of Rags frequent them even when City are at home.

The only pub like that from our POV is Mother Macs.

The Abercrombie is still one of my favourite pubs in Town despite the Rag room. I go in there more than any other pub really.

Last time I tried to go for a pint in Mother Mac’s some crazy old man who I think ran the place / worked there slammed the door in my face and wouldn’t let me and my mate in.

We weren’t pissed, weren’t being lairy etc and we both look like perfectly respectable, normal members of society.

So fuck that pub and the senile old **** that runs it / ran it.

We went to Soup Kitchen in the NQ instead.

Last time I tried to go for a pint in Mother Mac’s some crazy old man who I think ran the place / worked there slammed the door in my face and wouldn’t let me and my mate in.

We weren’t pissed, weren’t being lairy etc and we both look like perfectly respectable, normal members of society.

Under new management now. One of my favourites.

New landlords now mate. Not saying they’ll let you in neither mind haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.