Blue Pubs In Town

It isn't. I live there. Only time you see Man Utd is on match-day, and that's because if you're going to drink or eat in Manchester before the game, you'd choose that side.

I walk everywhere in Manchester and since Utd signed Ronaldo, I see their shirts everywhere, but prior to that they had become invisible and City massively outnumbered them. THe Ronaldo phenomenon wont last. He is 36. Your time is up, and you'll be changing coach soon. This is your last hurrah
Being from Salford I know where the rag mob is most likely to turn up. Abercromby behind Deansgate and surrounding area. Fact.

Always avoid Deansgate as it’s been Uniteds side for years .
Northern Quarter is more Blue.
When we were at third level used to drink in Moon Under Water on Deansgate always lots of blues about. Wigan semi night on Deansgate you would have never believed their was another team in the city.

Being from Salford I know where the rag mob is most likely to turn up. Abercromby behind Deansgate and surrounding area. Fact.
The pubs around Deansgate and Portland Street are definitely the Rag areas in Town. A number of the pubs on these two streets have red landlords, lots of United stuff on the walls with nothing City related (Nags Head and Grey Horse have United stuff everywhere and the Abercrombie has a United room in the back, as well as other pubs like them), and lots of Rags frequent them even when City are at home.

The only pub like that from our POV is Mother Macs.

The Abercrombie is still one of my favourite pubs in Town despite the Rag room. I go in there more than any other pub really.

It isn't. I live there. Only time you see Man Utd is on match-day, and that's because if you're going to drink or eat in Manchester before the game, you'd choose that side.

I walk everywhere in Manchester and since Utd signed Ronaldo, I see their shirts everywhere, but prior to that they had become invisible and City massively outnumbered them. THe Ronaldo phenomenon wont last. He is 36. Your time is up, and you'll be changing coach soon. This is your last hurrah.
Rag ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.