Blue Tuesday:Lakey's Question.How did your kids strike back?

blueripple

Hello All

Question for the mums and dads (or big brothers and sisters) tonight:

What did you tell your kids to say to United fans in the playground on Thursday morning?

I told my eldest lad to tell them that we're saving our best for a proper trophy. My 3-year-old daughter didn't need any advice, though, telling one of her classmates to "put Nited in the bin", apparently...

So give us your parental guidance posts, and I will help Jen pick out the best to read out during Tuesday's show (BBC Radio Manchester, 95.1FM, 6-7pm).

OAB, AAB

Lakey

Mine are 11 and 8.

Told them to stand tall.Also to remind U****d fans to be nice to us City fans as we wont forget their taunts when they try to change clubs this time next year after United are deducted 10 points for going into administration!

Lakey,hope you are well,its Mike here from Hazel Grove, Macclesfield Ford - out of that trade now after 30 years,good riddance!
Good to see you doing so well nowadays.

My lads 11 and just started high school, he's been a season ticket holder for 5 years and is blue through and through. He just laughed at them and said 'Tick Tock'.

He also mentioned that I'd been to Sold Trafford more times this year than most trafford fans had been in their lives.

Didn't have to say anything to my 11 year old daughter.
She told me on thursday morning that she was just going to keep her distance from any rag as they tend to smell a bit 'musty' and she didn't want to catch anything.
Just gave her a kiss, told her it will be our time very soon, keep smiling and keep your chin up.

my lad is 19 now, I'm pretty sure he isn't a playground regular these days, if he was younger (and with us living down south) I'd have given him a map and told him to get the plastics to point out trafford on it

Told my 7 year old that our time is coming and that setbacks like this help build an inner strength.

Told him to ignore any taunts and just flash a smile.

Not sure it worked though 'cos he come back from his friends party on Friday and proudly proclaimed that he'd punched a United fan on the nose 'cos he was one of only 2 City fans there and a group of United fans were singing songs about City and he wanted them to stop.

I told him that probably wasn't the right way to deal with it but he said "I don't care they shut up then"

I simply didn't say anything, and used my hand doing the tevez reply to gary neville. Worked like a charm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.