Blue Tuesday - Lakey's Question: Mentors for Players...

blueripple

Hi Everyone

This week's Blue Tuesday question for you all is as follows:

If you were to choose a former City player to mentor a current City player, who would it be and why?

I think Dave Watson would be a great mentor for Nedum Onuoha, for example. Dave was one of the best defenders we've ever had and would make Nedum even better than he already is.

I'd love to hear what you guys think. A selection of posts will be read out by Katy on Tuesday's show (BBC Radio Manchester, 95.1 FM, 6-7pm and afterwards on BBC iPlayer).

Thanks, as always...

OAB, AAB

Lakey

Ali Benarbia to mentor stevie Ireland. Stevie obviously has a good eye for a pass, with a bit of coaching from the king of the slide rule pass, he'd make goal after goal for the likes of Bellers, Ade, Johnno, Tevez and Shauny.

On a lighter note, Andy Morrison to mentor Bellamy "That's not losing your temper son, this is losing your temper............"

Dickov to Mentor Adebayour.
Springs to mind.

Peter Beagrie to mentor De Jong.
Would be another.

Adebayour`s power and pace mixed with Dickov`s effort,and De jong`s tackling with Beagrie`s touch.

Please.

Paul, you worked with Tony Book. What would he do for Richards?

I'd like to see Joe Corrigan get hold of Joe Hart

Colin Bell - Stephen Ireland

Mike Summberbee - Adam Johnson and SWP

Tony Book - Any of the defenders, mainly Richards

Corrigan and or Trautman - Hart

Doyle - De Jong, Kompany, Zabaleta and Barry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.