Blue Tuesday with Paul Lake and Ian Cheeseman

blueripple

Hi lads and lasses

Just thought I'd put a call out for our "Where Are They Now" feature on the Blue Tuesday show (starting on BBC Radio Manchester on 18th August).

Each week I'll be interviewing a City player from the past and will hopefully be speaking to them in their new post-football environments (i.e. Paul Moulden in his chippy etc).

I'd be really grateful if you could post any suggestions about the kind of players you'd like me to speak to. I'm not necessarily thinking about the big-name players that are often featured in the media. I'm thinking about the players who may have made an impact on you for whatever reason. For example, I would love to know what Clive Wilson is up to these days, purely and simply because he was top lad who always gave 100% when he played for us, or Neil McNab because he was one of the best characters I ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Would really appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks,

Lakey

Agree a feature on the 81 team that'd be good.

Whatever happened to Paul Lake..I heard he was trying is hand at DJ'ing..can't see it myself ;)

Nicky Reid.....often wondered what he'sup to .....Tommy hutchinson,sure he'd have a few good tales to tell, good luck with it lakey !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.