Bluehammer's 'Top 100 Greatest Songs of All Time'

You started off with a quality tune. I revised my opinion of southern softie shandy sippers to maybe you know what you’re talking about after all. After song number 99 I go back to my original opinion.

Good idea for a thread by the way, fair play to you. Give me something else to do other than watch Homes under the Hammer

100 - REM - What's The Frequency, Kenneth?
99 - Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
98 -

Another risky one to put to the tough audience here - Moby is not the coolest, although his early electro stuff was pretty good and 'Play' was a groundbreaking album - but always loved this track he did for the Bourne films if just for the intro.

Moby - Extreme Ways

I cant even pick my top ten, without it changing daily. How you can do 100, god knows.

I cant even pick my top ten, without it changing daily. How you can do 100, god knows.

it's incredibly tough, i want to be diverse with music also - otherwise i could easily just fill a top 100 with beatles and stones songs.

98 -

Another risky one to put to the tough audience here - Moby is not the coolest, although his early electro stuff was pretty good and 'Play' was a groundbreaking album - but always loved this track he did for the Bourne films if just for the intro.

Moby - Extreme Ways

His "Play" era was mustard.

98 -

Moby - Extreme Ways

First heard this over the end credits of "The Equalizer". Wouldn't be a big fan of Moby, but it's okay, I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.