bluemoon beer

mancityscot said:
I quite like it. Expensive though, paid 4.50 for a draught pint in Edinburgh
Most wheat beer is dearer, it's usually worth it though. Unfortunately bluemoon beer isn't! It's common in supermarkets and bars here now, but when I first saw Leffe in Amsterdam around 2003 it wasn't, that beer is delicious.

it is called bluemoon.........<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:40 pm --<br /><br />oh in canada its that

ive had leffe put to me alcohol is alcohol most of the time

i prefer rose to wine

We have had this thread before. It's disgusting stuff.

Imagine having Guiness, Bovril, Marmite and Budweiser in your mouth all at once.

Here in the US we get seasonal varieties - this is my favourite along with the pumpkin ale which you can get September- November.
Looks like it has no head because the photo was taken like 10mins after pouring it!
Not touched the ''regular'' version.
bluemoon.jpg

BlueMoon_zps24394f58.jpg

Not the best beer in the world at all. But I still had to get this sign for my garage.

The Pumpkin beer released in Autumn in the States is not that bad though.

I'll have one at the pub every so often for thematic reasons. My only regret from the day of our title win is that I wasn't well off enough to buy every rag in the place a pint of Blue Moon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.