Bluemoon C-V Fitness thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by oman0115, 22 Mar 2020.

1. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

Team supported:
    City
    Did a YouTube KB workout with Joe Wicks, that cock-er-knee bastard. Was a piece of piss at the time, but my arse and hams are done for today.

2. SWP's back

SWP's back

Yeah absolutely. My Mrs is running 7km every day but I think she’s on a hiding to nothing as it’s likely that will be banned over here soon.

I’m fancying trying a bit of yoga in the evenings as I’m doing cardio and BW in the morning and there are so many fucking hours in the day now. I’ve read that it’s great for core strength and mental well-being.

inchy14 and somapop like this.
  3. Wafty Cranker

Wafty Cranker

I did a YouTube search for Kettlebell workouts earlier and ended up doing one from some guy called coach Ryan earlier.

Is the Joe Wicks one any good?

I’m going to try a mix of KB, running, yoga, and body weight exercises.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. oman0115

oman0115

have a look at German volume training. If you do 10 sets of 10 push ups, really slowly with good form with a minute between sets you should really feel it

5. asahartford1

asahartford1

I was diagnosed diabetic type 2 last September, I refused treatment and changed diet and exercise completely, although I did exercise anyway. I now walk 5 10 miles a day, a new diet, core exercise and pilates. Just had my newest blood tests back and they are now all normal.

You can reverse diabetes with a bit of will power, and get fit in the process. Nobody should be smoking , or vaping now. High dosages of c and d . Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

itsnevereasy and SWP's back like this.
  6. Wafty Cranker

Wafty Cranker

Cheers mate. I've tried GVT before, but sacked it off as I used to work out before work and it added too much time to my workout.

These days I don't think I could do ten set off ten push ups!

7. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

Team supported:
    City
    Yeah it did the job! Once you get past his cheeky-chappy persona, he's alright.

8. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

Just ordered a skipping rope!

Need something to do some pull-ups on next...

9. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

10. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

You can indeed reverse diabetes! Cut out carbs (no bread, pasta, rice, potatoes) for a while and eat lots of nuts and get your carbs from fruit and veg and drink loads of water.