Bluemoon C-V Fitness thread

Yeah absolutely. My Mrs is running 7km every day but I think she’s on a hiding to nothing as it’s likely that will be banned over here soon.

I’m fancying trying a bit of yoga in the evenings as I’m doing cardio and BW in the morning and there are so many fucking hours in the day now. I’ve read that it’s great for core strength and mental well-being.

Starting yoga around 6 months ago was one of the best things I’ve done SWP.
Links with meditation too...strengthens your core but definitely helps well being.

also...a kettlebell might be one if the best pieces of kit you can grab. Total body workout.
Look up pavel tsatouline - he brought the kettlebell over to the west.
Clams the swing is the best workout (followed by deadlifting) over anything else.
Strength is v important (feeds into mitochondrial health).

https://www.strongfirst.com/about/pavel-tsatsouline/

I’m mid-way through the penultimate week of the Insanity program.

I may start an Insanity/Max 30 hybrid once I've finished the program.

When you and fit fanatic step-son can’t go to the gym:

EA4-DE79-B-97-E0-41-F2-863-C-47-E1-BC3-D623-D.jpg

300 squats, 10 sets of 30
4 x 1 minute wall sits
25 x calf raises on a step

I don’t think I need a gym anymore

Did a YouTube KB workout with Joe Wicks, that cock-er-knee bastard. Was a piece of piss at the time, but my arse and hams are done for today.
He did one this morning for kids off school, wife and rugrat did it, the wife never exercises so will do her some good.

Im in self isolation but my bike is on a training stand and I'm cycling through one episode of GoT each day. Ages since i've watch series 1. It was great back in those days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.