Bluemoon 'Dead Pool'

stony said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
barcabloo................

What a pleasant surprise, the most sensitive person on the site, is enthusiastic about having a sweepstake on who will pop their clogs first.

I must say I am intrigued about you the person ?

Maybe a mortician or funeral director?

Matador ?

as in.....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13GJ7-tIcww" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13GJ7-tIcww</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WMxfa3MhQo&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WMxfa3M ... re=related</a>

barcabloo said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
barcabloo...........

No need to insult, I am just intrigued that’s all, you have spent 2 days having a go at all posters for jokes you find offensive.

Just seems a bit odd that some one so politically correct and easily offended is so enthusiastic about something so un PC,.

You must have a strange personality.

You are thick aren't you, I am not PC

Try and recall the jokes I posted on the thread apparently it was deleted because of my postings and I found those funny especially the Pizza Jewish gag....
Are you failing to see the irony? You kicked and screamed like a child having a tantrum that the thread was offensive yet the reason it was actually removed turned out to be that YOU subsequently posted something that WAS actually deemed offensive?

Matty said:
barcabloo said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
barcabloo...........

No need to insult, I am just intrigued that’s all, you have spent 2 days having a go at all posters for jokes you find offensive.

Just seems a bit odd that some one so politically correct and easily offended is so enthusiastic about something so un PC,.

You must have a strange personality.

You are thick aren't you, I am not PC

Try and recall the jokes I posted on the thread apparently it was deleted because of my postings and I found those funny especially the Pizza Jewish gag....
Are you failing to see the irony? You kicked and screamed like a child having a tantrum that the thread was offensive yet the reason it was actually removed turned out to be that YOU subsequently posted something that WAS actually deemed offensive?

No I get the irony....do you Muppet?

barcabloo said:
Matty said:

In that you haven't posted anything remotely ironic, no, I don't get the irony.

Perhaps in the future you could simply ignore things YOU find offensive as opposed to posting things in response that are deemed so inappropriate that the thread has to be removed. You may have got your initial wish, the thread no longer exists, but your method of removing it (If I can't get it removed by legitimate methods I'll simply post highly inappropriate things so it gets removed anyway) will eventually result in you being warned and subsequently banned.

Matty said:
barcabloo said:
Matty said:

In that you haven't posted anything remotely ironic, no, I don't get the irony.

Perhaps in the future you could simply ignore things YOU find offensive as opposed to posting things in response that are deemed so inappropriate that the thread has to be removed. You may have got your initial wish, the thread no longer exists, but your method of removing it (If I can't get it removed by legitimate methods I'll simply post highly inappropriate things so it gets removed anyway) will eventually result in you being warned and subsequently banned.

Oooooh I am shitting myself

You'd have thought the prospect of a crisp five pound note would have kept everyone focused and suspended the squabbling for at least 5 minutes. Ah, well.

Barcabloo………..

The pizza Jewish gag to me was right over the top.

For starters millions of jewish people lost their life’s in the manner you describe which really is not funny.

Yet you claim you find that highly amusing.

My money is on you being anti-Semitic

So there is a good chance that you could be radicalised

I also think that gives an insight in to you the individual.

I also think your hatred of paedophile jokes has more to do with experiences you may have suffered yourself.

I could be totally wrong

I keep expecting to wake up to the news that either Robbie Williams or Gazza have topped themselves. These are in my 'dead pool' every year unfortunately. When my mate worked in the sorting office, they would actually put money into a 'dead poll' lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.