Bluemoon family

Dad and Step mother post on here, we are all fully aware who each of us are, so I'm careful as to any stories I post on there. That's why I probably come across as a boring twat ;)

BlueTG said:
Dad and Step mother post on here, we are all fully aware who each of us are, so I'm careful as to any stories I post on there. That's why I probably come across as a boring twat ;)

Why don't you rejoin as a new member with a new name?

Then you can really be yourself and be as interesting as me.

Our kid has a nosey every now and then but he doesn't post and I once tried to adopt Liam to save him from a ban but it didn't work out.

citykev28 said:
My Dad is on here everyday. I tend to tone it down on sexual matters because I wouldn't want him reading anything that'd get him hot under the collar.

Does he tone it down as well or does he just go hell for leather?

chabal said:
citykev28 said:
My Dad is on here everyday. I tend to tone it down on sexual matters because I wouldn't want him reading anything that'd get him hot under the collar.

He has to tone it down. He's a moderator.

citykev28 said:
chabal said:
citykev28 said:

He has to tone it down. He's a moderator.

Friends in high places. You'll go far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.