Bluemoon Fantasy Football League 2014/15

• Thread starter Deleted member 58619
  • Start date
D D

Deleted member 58619

<a class="postlink" href="http://fantasy.premierleague.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fantasy.premierleague.com/</a>

Classic league

213294-78128 (edited and added new code - shady)

-------------------

Head to head league

original H2H: 213294-78165 (edited and added new code - shady)
other H2H: 534023-133445

Have these leagues been renewed yet?

Tough to choose a team this season.

City appear to have a tough start playing many contenders for our crown in the first few game weeks.

YaYa, Aguero and Silva would cost 32 millions for the holy trinity!
Which 3 City players are you going for?
Dzeko looks great value at 8.5m

There appear to be less bargains this season, but that's half the fun in finding the gems that will allow your team to increase in value.

Some other good sites for fantasy football help are:
Totalfpl.com
Fantasyfootballscout.co.uk

Good luck blues.

Re: fantasy.premierleague.com opened for next football seaso

inb4 "I'm not joining because people are picking United players"

Blue Smarties said:

I never had any rag players all season, it would actually have been detrimental to the team.

I do agree through that the no rags rule should be reinstated.

I think the issue was that it was too difficult to police?

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Blue Smarties said:

I never had any rag players all season, it would actually have been detrimental to the team.

That, and a lot of people (myself included) join leagues with friends and colleagues where cash is at stake. I'm not being forced to ignore Van Persie at the start of the season because some bloke on BM tells me I have no morals if I'm picking United players. End of the day, they have a piss easy start & under the turtle, RVP will be off to a flyer, why should I be at a disadvantage.

Blue Smarties said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Blue Smarties said:

That, and a lot of people (myself included) join leagues with friends and colleagues where cash is at stake. I'm not being forced to ignore Van Persie at the start of the season because some bloke on BM tells me I have no morals if I'm picking United players. End of the day, they have a piss easy start & under the turtle, RVP will be off to a flyer, why should I be at a disadvantage.

Yeah they do have a very easy start but I can't be happy about United players getting goals, assists or clean sheets.

Costa at 10.5m could be better value than Van Persie at 12.5m.

I have a feeling/hope that he will be injured at the start of the season

Anyway, he's a bit pricey however I'm noticed they've listed Sanchez as a midfielder. I have a feeling he'll be a very attacking player for Arsenal, quite possibly an all out forward. Guaranteed goals.

It's hard, even Danny Ings is 6,000,000. I've managed to get a midfield of Hazard, Mata, Barkley & Sanchez with an attack of RVP, Dzeko & Weimann. I'll definitely need to tweak it once bloggers start writing about their 'gems of the season'.

I have opted for Dzeko, Gayle and Costa at this point.

Enemy looks good value at 7.5million.

Agree with you on Sanchez though.

I think Sanchez, Hazard and Ramsey will be in most teams

Pick who you want.

Pick Rag players, I mean these guys are just doing a job, to them there is no difference between the vermin and us.

It's like asking a kid who used to work at Mcdonald's who now works at Burger King.

Sure, we go along with all this rivalry hype which in effect just makes these businesses more money, but the players?

Well, you'll see soon when Nigel de Jong is rocking a Rag shirt and how he feels about it all (someone who pick his body on the line for City)

Blue Smarties said:

Could never get round the idea of wanting Utd players do well to get points so have never and will never pick any
Not arsed if others do though,the moral high ground is a lovely place

First attempt at a team

190znn.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.