Bluemoon Fantasy Football League 2019/20

MCFC1993

Searched Fantasy Football on here and was surprised to see no official league set up so I've set one up. Was in last year's but can't see the renewal this year?

Done on the Premier Leagues website:
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

No rules as some people are in other leagues playing for money.

Code for H2H league:
1df2j3

UPDATE - PUT LAST YEARS CODE BELOW INSTEAD OF MINE NOW.

Code for Classic League:
v1mfnk

Last edited:
Searched Fantasy Football on here and was surprised to see no official league set up so I've set one up. Might want to sticky to get a few people in it.

Done on the Premier Leagues website:
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

No rules as some people are in other leagues playing for money.

Code for Classic League:
fzilik

Code for H2H league:
1df2j3
There is one, mate — it auto-renews each season. There are already about 200 teams in it.

I am not sure who the league admin is, but they should be able to provide the code to join.

There is one, mate — it auto-renews each season.

I am not sure who the league admin is, but they should be able to provide the code to join.

That'd be great if they could put the code up, I was in last year's but not been sent a reminder with a code for this year's.

That'd be great if they could put the code up, I was in last year's but not been sent a reminder with a code for this year's.
Have you checked your leagues?

Chances are you were added automatically if you used the same login for FPL participation this season as you did last season. I was automatically added (and I believe this is the third time in a row it has done the “auto-join”).

we didn't have a H2H last year as far as I know.

I am sure there was a Bluemoon H2H league last year, would be a shame if we don't have one this year, it was great as you could have a good score and lose or a crap week and still win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.