Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Another park run done this weekend. 35 mins so getting slightly faster. 23 lengths today. 16 press ups and no beer today.

Determined to get sub 20 percent body fat and maintain it.

Also started to drink more water and no bread 3 days a week. Little steps.

Might come and do Worsley park run this Saturday for a change, want to do a slightly flatter course than Heaton park, where's best for parking mate? Never been there before.

Might come and do Worsley park run this Saturday for a change, want to do a slightly flatter course than Heaton park, where's best for parking mate? Never been there before.
Dukes Drive or surrounding area/side roads near the canal.Gets busy though so don't leave it last minute

Last week I did my first run in years 6k took 31 mins nit bad for an old 49 year old, cycled 5 miles to work and back the next day, legs, knees in bits the day after, had a day off, then busy day at work yesterday, going to,cycle in tomorrow again, I think the key for me is just knowing when not to push it anymore.

Do people track macros and calories on here?

I've started using myfitnesspal religiously to ensure I get 1500cals, but finding a lot of the foods on there is a woman, especially if you homemake things. Most things on the tracker seem to be pre-prepared rubbish that I just don't eat

Another park run done this weekend. 35 mins so getting slightly faster. 23 lengths today. 16 press ups and no beer today.

Determined to get sub 20 percent body fat and maintain it.

Also started to drink more water and no bread 3 days a week. Little steps.

Good job Worsley - I wish I had your willpower. We all know it needs to be done, don't we. But actually doing it when the couch potatoes, beer and pies are so much appealing... well that's a different story.

Good job Worsley - I wish I had your willpower. We all know it needs to be done, don't we. But actually doing it when the couch potatoes, beer and pies are so much appealing... well that's a different story.

Cheers Chippy - I have got the bit now. Was lean and fit until early 30s and just not been on it last ten years or so. Went from 11.5 stone to 15.5 stone and now back down to 14.5. I am just going to make it a continuous lifestyle change now - not see it as a diet just keep myself fit and eat better. I feel slightly better already.

Bit off topic but i'm looking for some wireless headphones to use while training, not really into the Beats ones though. What does everyone use while training? I have a pair of bluetooth in ear's but they have a habit of coming loose during overhead presses, which is pretty annoying.

Just done 10 lengths and 175 metres sprint and another salad.

No bread again today and no beer.

Scanned in and 23.7 percent body fat and visual fat rating down to 11 from 13.

This weather helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped running due to hip injury in car crash a year ago. Put about 2 stone on but I have stopped smoking. Thinking of doing 16:8 intermittent fasting. Don't bother if I don't eat all day but drink real ale 6 nights a week. Any devotees of fasting here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.