Bluemoon Fitness Thread

I can’t be arsed to track my calorie intake on MyFitnessPal or a similar app again, though.

Like I said, if you're happy to eat the same thing every day, you only have to do this once. You don't need to get into the whole adding shit as you go madness. Just use it to give you calorie counts on a single meal plan and stick with it. See where the weight goes. Then you can easily adjust it up or down depending on what the scale and mirror are telling you.

It's always worth doing at least once IMO because people for the most part are really, really bad at judging how much they eat.

Like I said, if you're happy to eat the same thing every day, you only have to do this once. You don't need to get into the whole adding shit as you go madness. Just use it to give you calorie counts on a single meal plan and stick with it. See where the weight goes. Then you can easily adjust it up or down depending on what the scale and mirror are telling you.

It's always worth doing at least once IMO because people for the most part are really, really bad at judging how much they eat.

I may download the app again as I do have a propensity to eat pretty much the same thing everyday. Thus, it shouldn’t be too much of a hassle once my meals are stored in its system.

I’m in somewhat of a predicament as I may be drinking a cocktail or two tonight. I usually drink once a year (on New Year’s Eve or day), so it’s a bit of a rarity for me.

Are there any cocktails that are fairly low in calories and sugar?

I’m tempted to ask the bartender about replacing sugar or syrup with stevia or xylitol. But I will probably look like the biggest douche in the universe if I do such a thing.

Last edited:
Hah, the differences will be pretty minimal I'd have thought, unless you're planning on stacking up 10 of them! I'd just be having Negroni's and sodding the calories.

Did first ever BRick session today (bike straight into run) did 18 miles bike (1:20) then 12 miles run (1:40) was a bit shaky to start but ok after half mile.
Well done pal,a huge cheat meal awaits!!

As i said though,not for me as it destroys muscle mass and i aint got a great deal to lose these days!

What's your weight and height out of interest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.