Bluemoon Fitness Thread

20:4 IF has dropped over half a stone in 2 weeks. Cannot knock booze on the head though. Weather doesn't help neither do long football free weekends. Managed 3 or 4 booze free evenings

Fair play to you for sticking to 20:4 mate that's pretty brutal. I'm surprised if you're able to do that you're not able to kick the booze but maybe that would just be a bridge too far!

Are you sticking to the 16:8 or planning to move up?

Are you drinking water outside of the window or supplementing the window with something else?

I'm really interesting in IF, more than I thought I would be.

I last ate at 1730 hrs, trained last night and (for the first time) again at 0530 hrs, before work and I felt it today.

I drank plain water and water, lime and salts today, so was disappointed that I succumbed 17 hrs in as I thought I could reach 20 hrs minimum before eating!

I’m drinking water but I have a coffee first thing, 6am then water during the day then a brew at 8pm, water if I get thirsty at any other time. Like I say I’ve eaten a couple of slices of Peanut butter on toast twice outside the eating 8 hours but both after I’d done a hard session, swimming once and a hard run the other.
Be fucked tomorrow night and may succumb to a glass of red....

I’m drinking water but I have a coffee first thing, 6am then water during the day then a brew at 8pm, water if I get thirsty at any other time. Like I say I’ve eaten a couple of slices of Peanut butter on toast twice outside the eating 8 hours but both after I’d done a hard session, swimming once and a hard run the other.
Be fucked tomorrow night and may succumb to a glass of red....

Might try coffee first and see if that changes anything. Done it twice, during the day when I felt peckish.

Not tried it as an every day thing, never mind first thing in the morning.

Thanks pal,really appreciate the comments.I'm trying to add quality bulk but as you realise,father time is a bastard!

I was only pulling your chain with the drink.....best of luck yourself.
Can we see the pics of before and now shredded, no I'm not s weirdo.
To be honest I'm having the opposite effect, im 54 and put on muscle easier now than I ever have, been training/body building on and off since I was 14
Now I'm getting the bulk and shredding as well, can't believe it...

To be honest I'm having the opposite effect, im 54 and put on muscle easier now than I ever have, been training/body building on and off since I was 14

Can you settle this discussion about "shredding"? Cos I'm wondering if people are getting confused about the term and mixing it up with being 'lean'!

So, Terry Crews has been going around claiming he's 5% body fat...

terry-crews-advert-678x381.jpg

But, when you look below, that simply can't be true!

maxresdefault.jpg

Not putting up a pic of him, but the Fake Ronny also claims he's '7%' (and I don't think above pic2 is 8% more 10%!), which again, doesn't ring true!!

What's with all the falsehoods, lately...??

Fair play pal,are you supplementing at all?

In regards me,I don't have any before pictures as ive been a similar condition for about 15 years and never took any prior.

Fair play pal,are you supplementing at all?

In regards me,I don't have any before pictures as ive been a similar condition for about 15 years and never took any prior.
No supplements mate, I think whsts changed is a do a lot more variation on excercise, I find also that what benefits me more is getting a really good pump into the muscle rather than go really heavy on the weights

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.