Bluemoon Fitness Thread

So...!!

I almost completed the 'Insanity' programme(dropped about 8-9 day overall after the 'energy-less' episode) and have been reasonably happy with the results.

I think I'm at Stage One for what I want. Calisthenics is really catching my eye. I didn't really know what it was before now, but have realised I've been doing a fair bit of it, off and on, since I was 9 years old. Over the week away and hitting the gym, I've come to realise how much I loathe weights!

I just need to look at what I need to do at my age (not looking at 'skills', but can still do a hand stand!) and try to get to the advanced stage of 'Muscle-up' by 18 months.

Been looking at this cat on YT, 'Hannibal for King' and I'm freakin' impressed.

I don't want to look like the man, I just want to look better than I do now.

So...!!

I almost completed the 'Insanity' programme(dropped about 8-9 day overall after the 'energy-less' episode) and have been reasonably happy with the results.

I think I'm at Stage One for what I want. Calisthenics is really catching my eye. I didn't really know what it was before now, but have realised I've been doing a fair bit of it, off and on, since I was 9 years old. Over the week away and hitting the gym, I've come to realise how much I loathe weights!

I just need to look at what I need to do at my age (not looking at 'skills', but can still do a hand stand!) and try to get to the advanced stage of 'Muscle-up' by 18 months.

''Almost 40yrs old''

Lol!!

So...!!

I certainly don’t look like that but I can take my shirt off properly!!!

Impressive.

Now down to 24 percent body fat and 23.7kg.

Small steps bit a little bit of progress.

Metabolic age down from 52 to 46 as well.

No beers again tonight and a few press ups.

Rome was not built in a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Completed the Lancaster Uni Triathlon yesterday. My first ever tri, really enjoyed it, I was never going to break any records at 45 years old, but finished in just over 1hr 26 mins. The most satisfying part was the swim since I couldn't do front crawl at all 3 months ago, watched endless you tube clips and finally cracked it.

Completed the Lancaster Uni Triathlon yesterday. My first ever tri, really enjoyed it, I was never going to break any records at 45 years old, but finished in just over 1hr 26 mins. The most satisfying part was the swim since I couldn't do front crawl at all 3 months ago, watched endless you tube clips and finally cracked it.

Well done mate, doing my first in 2 weeks. What was the distance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.