Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Just done 10 lengths swimming, 30 press ups and 6km cycle after my park run as well yesterday and had a weigh in just now - officially no longer obese now solid build!

Body fat down to 23.6% (think I must have ben close to 30 at one point) and 23.7kg but more importantly my viscal fat into single figures for the first time in 5 years.

Baby steps but very very slowly but surely I am getting a little bit fitter.

Next week going to start on the weights.

Just done 10 lengths swimming, 30 press ups and 6km cycle after my park run as well yesterday and had a weigh in just now - officially no longer obese now solid build!

Body fat down to 23.6% (think I must have ben close to 30 at one point) and 23.7kg but more importantly my viscal fat into single figures for the first time in 5 years.

Well done mate.

Join Olympic Gym in Eccles,thats the best advice you will get on here :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.