Bluemoon Fitness Thread

2018 Superfeet Sandman Classic Shaun Hinchy S-00:39:08 B-02:08:37 R-00:55:42 Total-03:52:56 See all times at www.chiptimes.biz

Finished, made up, under 4hrs which I aimed for.

Thanks to all who donated, greatly appreciated. Sat with a fruit cider in a lighthouse on the Anglesey cliffs!!

2018 Superfeet Sandman Classic Shaun Hinchy S-00:39:08 B-02:08:37 R-00:55:42 Total-03:52:56 See all times at www.chiptimes.biz

Finished, made up, under 4hrs which I aimed for.

Thanks to all who donated, greatly appreciated. Sat with a fruit cider in a lighthouse on the Anglesey cliffs!!

Well done mate and more than happy to donate.

Was in quality save yesterday and a guy bought a 600gm tub of Maxi 3 way protein blend for a fiver. He says it's great for the money so I bought some. Decent taste but is it any good? He said it's £25 online and after checking it is indeed.

Was in quality save yesterday and a guy bought a 600gm tub of Maxi 3 way protein blend for a fiver. He says it's great for the money so I bought some. Decent taste but is it any good? He said it's £25 online and after checking it is indeed.
It will do a job,however,i'm curious as to why have you bought it?

It will do a job,however,i'm curious as to why have you bought it?
Joined PureGym 8 weeks ago. I find I'm building my cardio and strength up, I want better definition mate. I won't look as good as you, but you already know that; ) Jokung apart, I need to shed a stone and feel as good as I can without becoming obsessive.

I'm eating healthier now. Gym is boring though (sometimes)

Joined PureGym 8 weeks ago. I find I'm building my cardio and strength up, I want better definition mate. I won't look as good as you, but you already know that; ) Jokung apart, I need to shed a stone and feel as good as I can without becoming obsessive.

I'm eating healthier now. Gym is boring though (sometimes)
Great to hear,you'll feel and look better for the training.

Just wondering why you think you need whey protein?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.