Bluemoon Fitness Thread

I’ve just done my final bike ride before the Tour De Manc on Sunday, already done 480 miles in the last 4 weeks or so and feel ready for it. After tonight’s run I’ll have completed 480 miles running too, which is a nice coincidence.

Only 103 miles on Sunday......;0(

Driving?

Has anyone experience of using cross trainer or treadmill rather than outdoors running?

I ask regards to stress on knees -I’ve always had a weakness in my left knee and it feels sore the day after any running.

But I’m concerned on space taken up and cost if treadmill or cross trainer

Has anyone experience of using cross trainer or treadmill rather than outdoors running?

I ask regards to stress on knees -I’ve always had a weakness in my left knee and it feels sore the day after any running.

But I’m concerned on space taken up and cost if treadmill or cross trainer

What about a row machine? Normal row into sprint row is really good, low impact hi intensity workout.

I don't bother with running now as I warm up for 4 min moderate speed with 1 min sprint and repeat through 20 mins.

You could extend that workout as long as you like.

What about a row machine? Normal row into sprint row is really good, low impact hi intensity workout.

I don't bother with running now as I warm up for 4 min moderate speed with 1 min sprint and repeat through 20 mins.

You could extend that workout as long as you like.

Didn’t think of rowing machine. A solution that is easier on the knees and works the core more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.