Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Would make the fruit a banana that is quite green better for gut bacteria and low in sugar.Also replace granola( contains sugar) with plain porridge oats made with water and add sea salt to it for flavour ( Himalayan pink salt is the best high nutrients. Iodine and ferrous iron? )
For your veg with chicken keep it green veg....spinach,cabbage,Spring greens....and broccoli again nutrition over carbs.
Rice ideally brown add a hot sauce like nandos to flavour it up.......very low calorie, low sugar but HIGH taste !

Well done on your lifts....
Good shout, it has been a few grapes and a nectarine so far.

Yeah I am using a low sugar granola, frightening how much is in some of the others. I was on oats for a little while but it got boring.

Veg is broccoli, carrots and cauliflower. I got one of those big frozen bags and just been steaming it in portions.

I agree on the rice, been using a wholegrain rice.

Cheers :)

Good shout, it has been a few grapes and a nectarine so far.

Yeah I am using a low sugar granola, frightening how much is in some of the others. I was on oats for a little while but it got boring.

Veg is broccoli, carrots and cauliflower. I got one of those big frozen bags and just been steaming it in portions.

I agree on the rice, been using a wholegrain rice.

Cheers :)
Your doing great........your body however doesn't really enjoy fructose.found in grapes and oranges and half of White sugar by volume.
Hence green banana and oats......boring but when your Massive and 4.2 percent body fat you won't care about boring.
Stick with it an fulfill your potential.........

Your doing great........your body however doesn't really enjoy fructose.found in grapes and oranges and half of White sugar by volume.
Hence green banana and oats......boring but when your Massive and 4.2 percent body fat you won't care about boring.
Stick with it an fulfill your potential.........
Will give it a go! Cheers for the advice.

Well my epic man Triathlon turned into a disaster. Swim went better than I hoped and was going fine on the bike until 12 miles in the rear derailer snapped and left me stranded and out of the event. Absolutely gutted but guess these things happen rom time to time. Get it fixed and onto the next one I suppose.
Thanks to the gent who generously took me and the fucked bike back to the base.

Next time I’ll smash it

Well my epic man Triathlon turned into a disaster. Swim went better than I hoped and was going fine on the bike until 12 miles in the rear derailer snapped and left me stranded and out of the event. Absolutely gutted but guess these things happen rom time to time. Get it fixed and onto the next one I suppose.
Thanks to the gent who generously took me and the fucked bike back to the base.

Next time I’ll smash it

Unlucky, lad!!

Been thinking of using some pre workout in a shake in the morning before gym. Seems to be various levels of belief in it from what ive read but may try it.

Trying a calorie deficit diet alongside my strength work which may be stupid but I want to try and cut a bit of this flab in the next month or so.
I have a double espresso 15 minutes before I walk into the gym and it both works a treat and is delicious.

I’ve been in calories deficit for 9 weeks now, dropped 14kg and can see my abs again whilst increasing my strength. You need to make sure that every calorie you’re taking in has a purpose. Only sugar I’ve taken in has been in handful of grapes every now and again when I’m craving sweetness, no booze and cut carbs down to a minimum (no rice, pasta, potatoes, chips, crisps etc). It’s a tight balancing act. Still, holiday in four weeks so will be worth it.

How’s everyone getting on?
Getting a bit of pain in my left knee, I hurt my knee a few years back at football and its never quite felt right since (when doing exercise).

Going to have a week off the squats, and try get into a physio.

Looking at switching to this plan from the standard 5x5.

Monday (Chest/Shoulder/Triceps)

Flat Bench Press – 3x8
Incline Dumbbell Bench – 3x8
Skull Crushers – 3x8 (similar to lying tricep extensions)
Close Grip Bench Press – 3x8
Seated Dumbbell Military Press -3x8
Lateral Dumbbell Raises – 3x8

Wednesday (Back/Biceps)

Dead lifts – 3x8
Bent over one arm Dumbbell rows – 3x8
Chin Ups 3x8 (Or Lat pull downs if you can’t do chins yet)
Barbell Bicep Curl -3x8
One arm Dumbbell hammer Curls – 3x8

Friday (Legs/Abs)

Barbell Squats – 3x8
Dumbbell Lunges – 3x8
Calf Raises-4x10
Abdominal workout (Crunches, leg raises, whatever)

Ill see how things are before i get to friday.

Did deadlifts for the first time yesterday - pathetically low weight of 20kg 4 x 10 reps, slightly wide knees .

My trainer said it’s normal to feel all the stress in the back as I was apprehensive about doing them due to risks of disc prolapse.
I’m sore in my glutes/hamstring and mainly my lower back.

Anyone with experience able to reassure me on how important it is to create a ‘block’ with the correct chest expansion, abdominal muscles tight and lower back ? My trainer didn’t mention this to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.