Bluemoon Fitness Thread

I'm not really into all the weight training stuff as i'm training for the Lakesman, full distance Triathlon. Another 2 mile swim last night in 1.20 minutes, pool was busy so happy with that time. Need to start hitting the bike seriously from this weekend now.
Running is taking care of itself though a slight niggle in the outside of the right knee is causing some slight worries.

A cliché I know, but any exercise is better than none.

That 20 mins HIIT is probably equivalent to 60 mins or more, of low intensity exercise, so you should be proud of what you do. Exercise doesn't have to be prolonged for hours to be of benefit.

Fair play to Joe Wickes, he seems like a genuinely nice bloke. His videos range from basic to advanced, so it caters for everyone. A lot of people literally need telling step by step what they should be doing and he's cornered the market. Coupled with a healthy diet, the pounds will inevitably drop off, your metabolism will reignite and you feel a lot better.

I'm fortunate to have a cellar at home, so I go down there to do a bit away, from the family, rather than in the back room, where everyone can hear me grunting and groaning.
Ye I do mine in the back room when everyone is out, his videos like you say go from basic upwards I’ve tried to get the wife to try it but I think she needs privacy more.

Whilst I don’t need to lose weight, I am a tad concerned as my body mass has increased since restarting Insanity. Moreover, if my scales are to be believed, my body fat has risen by 1% as it’s now at 15%. :(

It’s day 8 and my weight has increased from 66kg to 67.5kg. I do intermittent fasting (usually from 6:30pm to 10:30am) and adhere to a fairly strict vegan ketogenic diet.

Anyone got a weights bench at home?

I don't have much space so can only do dumbbell exercises, and prefer something foldable

Also, seen mixed reviews of benches on internet, so can anyone recommend a good brand, and something for around £100-120?

Anyone got a weights bench at home?

I don't have much space so can only do dumbbell exercises, and prefer something foldable

Also, seen mixed reviews of benches on internet, so can anyone recommend a good brand, and something for around £100-120?

Depends how much you're lifting on it, check the SWL and obviously include your own bodyweight mate, and go for one with weld rather than bolts .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.