Bluemoon GG Racing Festival Champion Tipser 2012 Day 2

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
DruryBlue said:
yorks blue said:
Hayley turner is better then Emma spencer she's way overrated don't no what the fuss with her is about

Should have gone to specsavers lad - look again, Emma Spencer is a classic thoroughbred. Hayley Turner belongs in a class three.

In a nutshell my friend.
Emma is a group one filly.
Hayley would struggle to win a maiden handicap on the night all-weather at her local track Southwell.
In fact I would rather shag the trainer Bill Turner.

Emmas a classy rider but would she ride an old nag like you?

The cookie monster said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
DruryBlue said:
Should have gone to specsavers lad - look again, Emma Spencer is a classic thoroughbred. Hayley Turner belongs in a class three.

In a nutshell my friend.
Emma is a group one filly.
Hayley would struggle to win a maiden handicap on the night all-weather at her local track Southwell.
In fact I would rather shag the trainer Bill Turner.
Come on nf you wouldn't say no.

Oh and how many group one winners has mrs s had?

Oh no mate I wouldn't say no,I just reckon Emma would be utterly filthy in the sack.
Hayley is a better jockey than Emma,but then Hayley is a better jockey than Angelina Jolie,but I know which one I'd rather shag.
Anyway,Emma is riding in the charity race at Goodwood tomorrow,and I would gladly sniff her saddle!

Hayley is way better then Emma it's just you mainly see Emma on c4 all dressed up where as you don't Hayley

The cookie monster said:
Anyway enough of the fillies.
How was it seeing the superstar in the flesh?
10 furlongs next race.

Seen him before,and you wouldn't look at him twice mate.
He wasn't the best looking horse in today's field,but as you know looks 'aint everything.
Stands about 16.1 hands,and no oil painting,not got the build of a Black Caviar,(she is much heavier,and has far more definition),but just an utter speed machine.
Looking forward to seeing him rule again in the Juddmonte at the Knavesmire on the 22nd - be nice if a few of us could make it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.