bluemoon has gone

Apologies, a mobile version of the site is just something I've been playing around with for a while so wanted to test a few things out. It should only affect people on mobiles (not tablets or laptops), and you should be able to switch back to the full version simply by clicking the button.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Rascal said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Same here, can't even quote.

I cant quote, post or smoke my e-cig

And my post count says 3

Been busy, due to Bluemoon can't deliver, can call tomorrow though.

hehehehe<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:34 pm --<br /><br />
Ric said:
Apologies, a mobile version of the site is just something I've been playing around with for a while so wanted to test a few things out. It should only affect people on mobiles (not tablets or laptops), and you should be able to switch back to the full version simply by clicking the button.

You need to stop playing with your control knob.

But now you have kids i suppose its the only entertainment you get :)

Feed-The-Goat said:
Sorry pops, working 6 days in the shop and using my 7th to fill up on alcohol.

No worries son. I know you grafting and thats all good.

I was only teasing :)

Ric said:
Can't see that button. Indeed, I can't get onto the site via my browser anyway. I can only get access via. Tapatalk

jimharri said:
Ric said:
Can't see that button. Indeed, I can't get onto the site via my browser anyway. I can only get access via. Tapatalk

Sorry for the inconvenience mate, just wanted to test a couple of things but a few people were reporting problems so I've removed it now.

Ric - a few things with that version.

1) if a thread had multiple pages there wasnt an option to navigate between them, you were stuck on page 1, unless you went back to the "off topic" area then clicked on page 2 of the said topic

2) there wasnt a button to switch back to standard version once in the forum part of the website.

3) Threads are normally 9 replies then goes onto new page. However there was a lot more than 9 replies so I was scrolling quite a lot.

Hope this helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.