Bluemoon of all medical knowledge

What are rheumatoids? Apparently the normal level in a blood test is 14, what does it mean if your level is 177?
4/5
lg-thumb-rheumatoid-arthritis.jpg

systemic lupus erythematosus and Sjögren's syndrome), some infectious diseases (such as infectious hepatitis, syphilis, infectious mononucleosis, parasites, and tuberculosis), liver disease, and sarcoidosis. Rheumatoid factor can also sometimes be present in normal individuals without diseases. This occurs more frequently in people with family members who have rheumatoid arthritis. So precise interpretation of rheumatoid factors requires a complete knowledge of the patient's history and medical status.

Syphilis is a nasty disease, probably best to hope it's crippling arthritis instead.

4/5
lg-thumb-rheumatoid-arthritis.jpg

systemic lupus erythematosus and Sjögren's syndrome), some infectious diseases (such as infectious hepatitis, syphilis, infectious mononucleosis, parasites, and tuberculosis), liver disease, and sarcoidosis. Rheumatoid factor can also sometimes be present in normal individuals without diseases. This occurs more frequently in people with family members who have rheumatoid arthritis. So precise interpretation of rheumatoid factors requires a complete knowledge of the patient's history and medical status.

Syphilis is a nasty disease, probably best to hope it's crippling arthritis instead.

Well that would be just about my luck, the first man to catch syphilis from having a wank! Given I am awaiting an appointment with a rhuematologist I assume the blood tests I had ruled out rampant clap.

A purple nose and a score of 177 .
Diagnosticly speaking you wont make the morning.
You were a good poster too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.