Bluemoon on your mobile

Just stuck it on my blackberry bold9700.

How do you get it to work?

All i get is apn not verified!?!?!?

Any help will be appreciated guys.

Brilliant! Works treat on my Blackberry and it was FREE! :) Much better than squinting at the hopeless Blackberry browser!

Chippy_boy said:
Brilliant! Works treat on my Blackberry and it was FREE! :) Much better than squinting at the hopeless Blackberry browser!

See above!

How did you get it to work mate if you dont mind me asking?

Cheers

I've downloaded the free version and it looks good. Only thing is, I looked on the Bluemoon forum, and the announcements i.e. this thread, doesnt show up....

Unless someone can tell me where I'm missing it

rickmcfc said:
i have the new iphone and use bluemoon all the time without any issues. What benefits if any will this give me?

Rick,

It shows you the message threads without having to add the frames, nav buttons and other stuff that just gets in the way on a small screen. I think it is fantastic.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:23 pm --<br /><br />
Lancashire Blue said:
I've downloaded the free version and it looks good. Only thing is, I looked on the Bluemoon forum, and the announcements i.e. this thread, doesnt show up....

Unless someone can tell me where I'm missing it

LB,

There are three choices at the top of the page - Topics, Sticky and Announcements.
This thread is under Announcements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.