Bluemoon on your mobile

Bryan said:
rickmcfc said:
i have the new iphone and use bluemoon all the time without any issues. What benefits if any will this give me?

Rick,

It shows you the message threads without having to add the frames, nav buttons and other stuff that just gets in the way on a small screen. I think it is fantastic.

-- Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:23 pm --

Lancashire Blue said:
I've downloaded the free version and it looks good. Only thing is, I looked on the Bluemoon forum, and the announcements i.e. this thread, doesnt show up....

Unless someone can tell me where I'm missing it

LB,

There are three choices at the top of the page - Topics, Sticky and Announcements.
This thread is under Announcements.

There's no announcements on the Android version it seems. The top of the page shows "Latest, Forums, Favourites, PM, and More, which, underneath is Profile, Who's online or search.

If I go to forums, I get all the forums listed, but if I go to bluemoon forum, the announcements don't come up...

downloaded for free from ovi store for nokia. Looks very nice, but can't see anyway to refresh messages and although you can the latest thread that's been added to, it shows the first message in that thread, so you have to open the thread, then go to the last page.

Not bad, but I'll stick to Opera

Got the free one on my iphone (not arsed about not posting on the go)

Must say its excellent, clear and fits the phone screen must better than having to zoom into certain parts of the screen on opera.

thumbs up from me, hope we get to keep it as an option

Lancashire Blue said:
I've downloaded the free version and it looks good. Only thing is, I looked on the Bluemoon forum, and the announcements i.e. this thread, doesnt show up....

Unless someone can tell me where I'm missing it

I tried to post a reply on this thread (ironically saying how good the app is) through tapa... and it came back with invalid topic id. I'm guessing it's because it's a sticky. I only found the thread by doing a search.

Apart from that it's very good actually, a lot less fiddly than zooming and scrolling and missing when I go to tap a link etc..

Jury's still out here Ric. I think it's easier to use the browser on my Nokia E72 as I can see the pics and play the Flash vids. But nevertheless, will keep playing with it. Certainly more intuitive than an RSS Reader.

Sorry Ric, cant get it to work on my blackberry bold 9700 so cant give you an insight!

The standard browser on the phone works good enough on here for me anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.