Bluemoon Party Night - 28th Nov 2009

bluemoonchick

Hi All,

Tickets will be on sale today in Mary D's and the Manchester - price £12.50.

Please look out for blue_bird (has the gareth barry song on the back of her shirt) and Bluebird1 (has Bluebird1 on the back of her shirt).

Anyone who will not be going to a game between now and the party and needs a ticket, please PM me your address and we will post your ticket.

Thanks
BMC x

Update;

Hi All,

Tickets will be on sale before the Scunthorpe and Burnley matches - in Mary D's and the Manchester - price £12.50.

Please look out for blue_bird (has the gareth barry song on the back of her shirt) and Bluebird1 (has Bluebird1 on the back of her shirt). I'll be with my Brother so look out for a tall lad with "Benham 8" on the back of his shirt.

Due to charges incured if we use paypal, to keep costs down we've decided that anyone who will not be going to a game between now and the party and needs a ticket will have to post me a cheque. Please PM me your address and we will post your ticket.

Thanks
BMC x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.