Bluemoon Party Night Details

blue_bird

Counting how many times Mancini says 'important'..
The band are called Kings Road - lead singer is Ryan from Coronation Street (and no, he's not bringing his on-screen mother!)

The comedian is Des Sharples - well known comedian on the circuit

DJ is Andy B - top DJ - known by many from The Railway pub in Failsworth

All 3 acts are City fans

Invited guests include past/present players, Moonchester/Moonbeam and celebs (all blues)

There will also be hotpot/bread roll/chips and a home-made crumble on offer

We will be having raffles and an auction in order to raise funds for Paul Lakes chosen charity Jump Start - for autistic children

Tickets are £12.50 and can be bought tomorrow either from The Townley, Mary D's or The Manchester (ask behind the bar if you dont see one of the sellers) or they can be purchased via pay pal on the other thread.

Come down and have a top night

B_B xx

Freestyler said:
Top line up, well done blue_bird.

But i really wish Kym marsh was coming.

Pfft, we work our fingers to the bone and some people are just not satisfied ... ;-)

I'll be doing my stint selling tickets in Mary Ds from 1pm onwards (got Bluebird1 on the back of my shirt).

Just wanted to let everyone know that i have now set up a paypal account for people to use to buy their tickets.

Please send payment of £13 to amandabenham@yahoo.com (price increased slightly to cover charges and postage)

Please ensure you provide your real name and your bluemoon username so i know who i'm receiving payment from. I will also need an address of where you want the tickets posting to.

Many Thanks
BMC x

Think I need another 3 tickets ladies, 1 for Piston blue and two of our mates (both blues)!.
Just need them to defo confirm and I'll come and get them from one of you lovely ladies...

gazhinio said:
Think I need another 3 tickets ladies, 1 for Piston blue and two of our mates (both blues)!.
Just need them to defo confirm and I'll come and get them from one of you lovely ladies...

No worries hon, let me know when you need them and I'll meet up with you;-)

Bluebird1 said:
gazhinio said:

No worries hon, let me know when you need them and I'll meet up with you;-)

Cheers flower x

ps I think there single these lads so.... well you know ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.